Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brand - 3 weeks

At 3 weeks here in these pics, the scabs are almost entirely gone. There are just a couple tiny bits of scabbing in the corners of the "staff" part of the kef. I'm LOVING how it looks!! I'm a little concerned about the lower curve cause it doesn't look like it's scarring much, but time will tell. That's where the scarring came off first, so it could just be that it's healed more than the rest and it will all even out. My parents still aren't thrilled about it at all! My mom said "it's fine if you like scar tissue". Oh well. I didn't get it for them. And truth be told, they are a lot more supportive than most parents, even though they still have many reservations about our lifestyle. Hopefully as more years go by and they see that I am still happy and thriving, they will come to actually accept it in their hearts too rather than just to be supportive of my choices. Anyhow.. that's an entirely different post really. This is supposed to be about the brand! LOL. Can't think of anything else to say on it for now. It still itches some, but more of an occasional minor itch now rather than wanting to use a brillo pad on it or something!
That's all for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home