Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am now a branded slave!

Yep, that's right! I am now a marked girl. I'm still feeling pretty high from endorphins even though it's been a little over 5 hours since the brand was finished, but not NEARLY as high as I WAS! LOL.. We had to go get coffee and pastries and then wander around a bit before I was even able to drive, and I still wasn't exactly *fit* to drive, but Master doesn't have a license and neither does my daughter (seeing as how she's only 12 and all hehe). So, anyway... I'm not feeling any of the profound emotions that I expected to feel. I thought I would feel some sense of fear or potential loss that I can now really never be free (as in no one seeing the brand would see me as anything other than slave) and some strong psychological effect or something at having been marked, but really, all I really feel about it is elated and I can't get over how beautiful it is! Really, I kinda feel the same as after every other much anticipated body mod I've gotten. Now, the euphoric high, on the other hand, is WAY more! But then again, that would probably be because branding is a LOT more painful than tattoos and piercings! Well, the pain level was actually about the same as facial piercings I think, but a little more intense and the pain from each strike lasts longer than the pain from the penetration of a piercing.
I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow and I will also post more pics in the coming day(s). We took MANY pics, but I am really too tired to edit the rest of them tonight. I want to log into the chat room for a little bit cause I know there are some who will want to know how it went, then make a quick post on the kajira boards and then go to BED!


This picture shows what is by far one of the scariest parts of the process! As soon as the torch was fired up, I felt stirrings of panic, but nothing compared to what I felt watching this!


Next, here are some pictures taken right after the brand was finished.
The one at the top of this post was taken then too. Click on any of the pics to go to the full size image.

These last two were taken around 4 hours after the last strike, after we got home. You can already see that it's looking a bit more defined in them. I'll be trying to remember to take new pictures of it every day for the first several days of healing, then still regularly, but probably less often than every day until it's totally healed.







7 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Hopkins said...

Sad, hope your daughter didn't have to witness this. It is just role play, not real

2:21 PM  
Blogger XIV-Akira-K said...

shut up, Sharon, Its a LIFESTYLE... *she rolls her eyes*

as for her daughter not witnessing it. why? its just like getting a tatoo and I watched on of my older friends get branded when I was 12.

idiot

7:19 PM  
Blogger Khaos WolfKat said...

Sharon,

No, it is not role play. At least not for many. It is a way of life that people embrace and are fulfilled by.

As for my daughter, no, she did not "have" to witness it. She *chose* to witness it, and, in fact, took the photos during the branding itself, and had a great many intelligent and insightful questions for the professional doing the branding.
Perhaps you could learn a thing or five from her.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get branded at?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Anja Rebekka Schultze said...

The brand is beautiful.

Sharon, it is not roleplay, it is a lifestyle, a consensual, beautiful lifestyle. I see no problem with the girl's daughter seeing he brand done provided the child is old enough that you would let her see a wound, there is nothing sexual in this. I do not see why one would want one's child to see a body modification done. But that have to be the choice of each individual.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky you!!! i know it's bit late but Congrats with your brand... Hope i get a kef one day too...if not as real brand ,at least as a tattoo....

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon,
That's the difference between Gorean M/k relationship and other BDSM lifestyles, it's far beyond role play, a true kajira really submits her whole life to her Master, for good.
Khaos, I know I should address these questions to your master, but not sure if he reads here, so forward to him or reply yourself if he approves:
Did your master do the branding himself or did you get assistance by a professional brander? Where did you get the branding iron, the kef pattern from?
Regards
Dirk/Duke

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home