Friday, August 11, 2006

First post

Hello Masters, Mistresses and fellow slaves...

This blog will be for me to share various thoughts and events in my life as kajira that don't necessarily qualify as essays. Kinda part journal, part announcment board and part.. umm... whatever else.

To the free, please understand that this is a place for me to share my thoughts and feelings freely and should not be viewed as a "public board" so much as a slave kennel with a viewing window.
To that end, there may occasionally be postings that would be out of place on a mixed forum or "in public" and I will not be greeting or addressing the free other than in this initial post. For the most part, the format will be like a private journal.
If that is unacceptable to you, this is probably not a blog that will be pleasing to you to read.
If ever anyone believes I have stepped truly out of line and require discipline, or if you would like to speak with my master for any reason, he can be reached by emailing Owl@Goreanliving.com .

Well wishes to all,
~ Khaos
La kajira, Owl's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home